"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Window Shopping: Anthropologie


Yesterday I had a chance to window shop at The Grove in Los Angeles, and as usual, Anthropologie was my first stop.

Although in our house, we still have a pumpkin on the porch and a long way to go to finish up the Halloween candy, it seems retailers have already banished the goblins and are moving right on to the holidays...

It seems a bit early for this shopper, but I have to admit, I was definitely making mental notes.
  
Here's what I found most delightful:


Super centerpiece! A peacock made entirely of plates and saucers! Finally something to do with those chipped dishes. Pinterest worthy?


I'm never one to  shy away from color and pattern, and thankfully, neither are the fine folks at Anthropologie! Those mugs are calling my name!

On another note, the owl trend shows no signs of slowing down! Owls are simply: everywhere!
I like them, but the overwhelming popularity of owls has me a bit puzzled. Maybe it's just me, but I'm ready to move on. Here it is only Monday, and I'm harshing on owls...What about you? Do you give a hoot or not? 


Holiday dressing: Sparkly is in!



Sleigh bells ring, are you listening (yet)?

   
The cozy season.


1 comment :

  1. Really informative website to read. Thanks, appreciate all your efforts here.

    ReplyDelete

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget