"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Table: Rustic Napkin Ring


 I have always had a preference for easy, inexpensive DIY napkin rings. (Although don't get me wrong, I love a beautifully designed table accessory!)

In the past I have used raffia or ribbon, this year, however I found something new: bulky twine!

I was browsing at the craft store when I came across a giant ball of big brown twine. It was love at first sight!

Paired with a sprig of rosemary from the back garden I think it completes the rustic look of the tabletop -and it took about a minute! Schwing!

What are you doing with the napkins this year?

Let me know in the comments below -because I'm already thinking about the Christmas table...

1 comment :

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    I would love to use a photo from one of your previous blog posts in a brochure. Would it be possible to purchase the right to use it? Please let me know! hannahlevy91@ymail.com

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget