"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Inspired: Design Studio


 Pretty is as pretty does. A design space inspired by Halston and created by interior designer Michael Ostrow for Grace Home Furnishings. A light-filled room and furnishing so pretty it might be hard to concentrate...roses on the desktop make such a difference, don't they?



1 comment :

  1. … and the braid across the top of the drapes … it's just stunning! It looks nothing like my office. The closest thing I have to roses on my desk is some Rosebud Salve for my hangnails caused from rearranging too many stacks of paper on my desk. I'm depressed now.

    ReplyDelete

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget