"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Get Organized: Springpad



While I was working on a bookazine about organization (due out this Spring!) I was introduced to the online digital organizer, Springpad.

The site allows users to create a variety of "notebooks" to store everything from recipes and travel agendas, meeting notes and to-do lists --to renovation ideas, party planning checklists and summer reading lists (which are always longer than anyone can read in three short months...).

The Washington Post said, Springpad is, "Better than Evernote for managing information;" and Time magazine called it, “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.”


Available through free apps via iPhone, Android, tablet and computer, I have added the site to my organizational toolbox and plan on giving it a try in the months ahead (think to-do lists; movies I want to see; ideas for the dream kitchen renovation). 

Similar to learning the functionality of like-minded digital organizer Evernote, Springpad appears to have a lot to offer for those willing to explore a new site. Stay tuned (and check out the video below).

If I love it, I'll keep you posted.

If you're already using Springpad, let me know what you like most about it (and give me your best tips and tricks for using it!) in the comment section below! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget