"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tempting Read: 50 Shades of Chicken


"...He's clearly not into me. I wait quietly on the counter and watch his skillful, knowing hands work. Desire pools way down in my cavity and in spite of myself I start to daydream while he preps a radish.

He cocks an eyebrow. "Penny for your thoughts Miss Hen?" He appears focused on his task but there's a sly glint in his eye.

I flush. Oh, I was just imagining your hands traveling up my thighs and your teeth nibbling my breast..."

Oh, boy. After reading the clever cookbook parody, Fifty Shades of Chicken by FL Fowler you may never again prep a chicken without blushing.

In the days leading up to the much anticipated premiere of the film, 50 Shades of Grey (in theaters Feb.13), based on the book by the same name - I am re-posting my scintillating review of a cook book that gives new meaning to the adage: "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen..."


You don't have to have read the original best-selling Adult novel to get the gist.

Miss Hen narrates a saucy seduction tale that takes place between herself and a young, good looking chef, Mr. Blades, in the privacy of their own kitchen.

Offering 50 recipes with names like Mustard Spanked Chicken, Bacon Bound Wings, Coquettish Croquettes and Spread Eagle Chicken this steamy read encourages fowl play. 

Although many of the recipes look seriously tasty, not every home chef will appreciate the titillating take on whipping up dinner. This racy parody cranks up the heat and leaves no innuendo unused.

For a sexy chef with a sense of humor, Fifty Shades of Chicken might be just the thing for Valentine's Day. On the other hand, however some sweethearts may still prefer the romance of a pretty bouquet of flowers and chocolates that don't talk back. 

Kitchen twine sold separately.


1 comment :

  1. Omg I saw this online and thought it was awesome!!! So perfectly up my ally!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget