"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Picnic Perfect: Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries

Last weekend, we were invited to go to the Hollywood Bowl with friends and I offered to bring dessert. I needed something picnic-friendly and crowd pleasing (easy would be a huge plus!): enter Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries!

They were such a hit I thought I would recycle my post from 2012 and re-share the "recipe" - a word I use loosely since it only has two ingredients. 
 Since raspberries are currently in season and at their plumpest, juiciest and most affordable -promise me you will try this immediately

Directions: Wash berries and pat dry with paper towel. Insert a chocolate chip (or two if you've got big berries!...I like big berries and I cannot lie...). Voila! Done -and kids love them too -in fact, they love to help...which is great as long as they don't eat as they go...
 To get fancy, use white or dark chocolate chips to add variety.
Enjoy!

 (* If you happen to be counting Weight Watcher points, 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips (approx. 25 chips) = 2 points. Raspberries 0. Score!) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget