"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Next Issue: Year-In-Review

Year-in-review pictorials always make me misty. Where did the year go? Trite, but true.
The good news: looking back is a great reminder of how far we have come and everything that has carried us to the brink of a brand new year.

The folks at Next Issue, the online magazine provider I came to love this year asked me to review my favorite mags and submit articles I found inspiring. The covers I've featured here provide a glimpse of a few unforgettable stories I found beautifully written, artfully photographed -and brimming with ideas worth imitating. Links to the articles are on the Next Issue blog. Click here to read if you missed them the first time around.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow American Home here!

There was an error in this gadget