"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Shops: Blue Windows


 
Blue Windows, a charming little shop in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach has that unique ability to present shoppers with things they didn't know they needed. It's the quality that makes shopping so much fun - and gives one the sense they've stumbled upon a treasure.

Owner, Heather Duncan has a knack for interpreting current trends for her stylish, California-casual neighborhood in a way that makes sense. Great ideas abound.

 Actually, as of today you only have six....
Tick-tock...
Joy!



Jingle all the way!
Spice up the holidays!


 
I know this blog focuses on the home, but I would be remiss in not telling you about the wonderful jewelry you can find here! In a word, love! Happy hunting!

Visit Blue Windows online, or in their shop: 5276 East 2nd Street, Long Beach, CA. 562-434-7195.

1 comment :

  1. I thought I was done with all my holiday shopping. But this makes me want to head out to Blue Windows and do a little more shopping...for me! I had no idea this store existed. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Follow American Home here!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.