"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Organized Home: Lazy Susan To The Rescue!


If you're like me, on occasion, you may find Unidentified Molding Objects in the far reaches of your fridge; the wasteland (literally) where perfectly good food goes to die.

I have one savvy friend (yes, Candy Johnson, I mean you!), however, who solved this pickle years ago. I'm not sure why it took so long to follow in her organized footsteps, but I finally did, and now I'm sharing her fantastic fridge wisdom with you:

Lazy Susan + Refrigerator Shelf = Easy access for all!

Absolutely brilliant! A merry-go-round of groceries!

 

I found the 12" non-skid turntable by Copco (pictured here) at Bed, Bath & Beyond for less than $10.

It's an idea worth a spin!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow American Home here!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.