"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Note Worthy: 2014 Long Beach Open Studio Tour



Happy Monday, my friends! 
It's that time of year again and I am busy getting ready for next weekend's Long Beach Open Studio Tour (October 11-12) a free self-guided tour that takes you into the homes and studios of local Long Beach artists. 
I've been a participating artist on the tour for the past five years and this year, my son Ethan will be joining me to show his hand crafted, wheel-thrown ceramics - I am a proud mama.
For my part, I have several new photographs to show and have also been experimenting with a new printing format -intrigued? Come see!
 Tour maps are online (click here) and will be open for visitors Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5pm.


I am working on getting my notecards ready. I have considered selling the notecards on the blog as well - thoughts? Would love your feedback...

Mark your calendars!

 And remember, there will be snacks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow American Home here!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.