"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
_ William Morris
, 19th century craftsman, designer, writer


Add your email address here & receive new posts from This American Home!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Next Issue Curatorship!

Happy Friday, my friends!
Apologies for radio silence on the blog front this week! Today, however, I can share one of the projects I was working on as a guest curator for Next Issue.

If you read my post on the Next Issue app from last summer, you know I discovered the online magazine resource at the Blogher Conference in July -since then, I have been hooked! After tweeting my post (please follow me at @ThsAmericanHome!) the folks behind the digital magazine coop asked if I would like to contribute a weekend guest post.

The idea: select several articles on a certain topic from my favorite magazines to share with readers. It was right up my alley! I decided to focus on tips, advice and inspiration to prepare for Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun. For once, I had a perfectly good excuse/reason to sit on the couch and browse through magazines --and I got a head start on my own Thanksgiving planning! Win-win.


Here's the link to my curated pieces, and whether you read them online or the good, old-fashioned glossy way --I hope you enjoy!
xo
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow American Home here!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.